Designed & illustrated by Amy Butcher, text by Alex Jade
Wonder Body is a multi-faceted exploration of the ways our bodies can sense, know, and receive pleasure. By using descriptive text, related images, and the act of coloring itself this unusual coloring book creates a rich multi-modal somatic experience of embodiment. Explorations begin with the senses (not just the big five), then through the seven subtle energy centers, and on to a wide variety of unexpected portals of pleasure for the reader’s (or colorist’s) consideration.
While coloring can be relaxing and meditative, now it can be enlivening too. The colorist brings these pages to life, literally moving them from B&W to Technicolor. This is an experiential adventure—using mind, body and curiosity—to discover all the connections of the Wonder Body!
from Got G’nads Press & Body Trust
8.5” x 8.5”
36 coloring templates
“A gentle and passionate coloring journey, bringing the mind, body, and soul full circle.” — Seattle Review of Books
“Senses, chakras, purpose, pleasure—Wonder Body is truly Tantric—and absolutely delightful.” — Barbara Carrellas, author of UrbanTantra: Sacred Sex for the 21st Century
Listen to Pleasure Lab, our podcast with musings and interviews about using the body as a laboratory for transformation.
Below are our podcast episodes in Season 3, exploring the wonder body!
- Intimacy through the Wonder Body
- Wonder Body and Winter: light, temperature, and pain
- The Little Engine that Could: Vitality, Erotic, the Second Chakra, and the Wonder Body
- Vestibular pleasure and the Wonder Body: how balance, equilibrium, orientation turn us on!
- The Pleasure Lab: Paris edition
- Root Chakra and the Wonder Body: the deep potential at the bottom of it all
- Sense of Sight and the Wonder Body: the bully sense, soothing colors, and live action coloring!
- Wonder Body and the 3rd Chakra: The Solar Plexus that asks “Can I be me?” paired with the power of connection
- Wonder Body and the Sense of Taste: one of the big 5 senses, super-tasters, and the pleasure of going subtle
- Wonder Body and the Sense of Proprioception, or How to Find Your Nose
- Wonder Body Origin Story, or how a quest for mind-blowing sex became a coloring book
- Season 3 preview: the Wonder Body adventure!
How you can get your own copy of Wonder Body
Leave a review on Amazon so other’s can find the book too
(if we get over 50 reviews, Amazon will include us in the “other books like this” recommendations). This is by far the best way to say thank you!