- Alex and Amy on quickening and online embodiment (00:40)
- Amy and Zed’s Book Club (44:22)
- TT@H: Alex on quickening into pleasure (39:37)
Several books were mentioned in this episode:
- The Grave Tattoo, Val McDermid
- Lying, Sam Harris
- Eat Me, Nicky Dyal and Richie Rhombus
- Chronology of Water, Lidia Yuknavitch
- The Argonauts, Maggie Nelson
- For Real, Alexis Hall
- Giovanni’s Room, James Baldwin.
Music: Grateful to Little Dog Big Ears for their Creative Commons licensed music She Sees Mice (intro and outro) and New Ages I (try this at home section). Also to Orquesta Arrecife for their snippet LA MORDAZA (whimsey section).
Oh, and Val McDermid: we want to buy you a drink!
Don’t want to miss another episode? Subscribe in iTunes or Sticher! And while you’re there, please rate us so others can find the Pleasure Lab too.