- Zed and Amy talk self-care and poetry (00:40)
- TT@H: Lizz on taking control of your hugs (28:43)
- Alex and Amy discuss better living through anal breathing (30:20)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Great article on the politics of self-care.
- Tru’s poem was by Alfred LaMotte.
- Endless thanks for the music of Tori Amos.
- And if you want to know more than you possibly can about her, check out the Drive All Night podcast.
Music: Grateful to Little Dog Big Ears for their Creative Commons licensed music She Sees Mice (intro and outro) and New Ages I (try this at home section). Also to Orquesta Arrecife for their snippet LA MORDAZA (whimsey section).
Don’t want to miss another episode? Subscribe in iTunes or Sticher! And while you’re there, please rate us so others can find the Pleasure Lab too.
2 replies on “Pleasure Lab Podcast – Episode 26”
Thank you for using my poem for body healing and ecstatic realization on the atomic level. That’s what my poems are for, and that’ what our atoms really are. Peace.
It was totally our pleasure! So delighted that Tru shared it with us.