It’s the dog days of summer and I’m about to head to the beach! The question is: what book shall I take? Or books, plural, because I can rarely travel with just one. Here are some contenders from the bedside pile:
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Writing from the Body by David Lee
- Geek Love by Katherine Dunn
- Engine 2 Diet by Rip Esselstyn (want to join me on the 28 day challenge?)
- Behrouz Gets Lucky by Avery Cassell (alright, I already read it but it was so good!)
- Or pretty much any female main character murder mystery!
What will you be reading these dog days?