You’re (privately) invited to the EroSomatics Salon.*
In other words: a gathering for folks to sit around and geek out about things they are curious about.
There are countless ways of getting information these days – websites, social media, podcasts. But there’s something different about gathering together in real time, joining in the flow of a vibrant conversation, moving with the fluidity of the discussion.
Come gather with Trudes & Zed, and other EroSomatics folks, for the simple pleasure of exchanging ideas.
There can be something enlivening, stimulating, and intimate about sharing ideas in real time, joining in the flow of a vibrant conversation, moving with the fluidity of the discussion, where we gather for the simple pleasure of exchanging ideas. A Salon! When salons first emerged in the 16th century, it was the poets, writers, and intellectuals who gathered. Here, you don’t have to be a poet or an artist. You just have to have a body.
The EroSomatics Salon will be a time for us erotic explorers, activists, curious conjurers, sacred whores, and tricksters to collectively harvest ideas, share thoughts, hear different perspectives, and learn new ways of thinking. It’s an opportunity to connect with peers who love to ponder.
Each salon will have a theme to focus our discussion. It will be informal and loosely facilitated to move the conversation forward. It is not a class or workshop; it’s a collaboration of each participant’s beautiful mind, body, and voice. Come join us!
Use the form below to RSVP. Space is limited and may fill.
Some experience with erotic exploration in community is recommended but not required.
The Salon is invitation only (for now), but you are welcome to personally invite people who you think would enjoy this. (Please don’t share this link on social media.)
The Salon will be by donation! $5-25 suggested
More if you can, less if you can’t; no one turned away for lack of funds.
(If we end up needing to rent a space for the in person ones in Seattle, we will let everyone know what the rental cost is and hopefully can split that between us; but still, we are more interested in your attendance, so you are invited regardless of payment and cost.
Dates & Times
The EroSomatics Salon will be held on the third Sundays, alternating in person and online, in 2024.
4-5:30pm PT / 7-8:30pm ET on zoom
4-6pm PT in person
February 18 – online
Topic: Connecting to Eros & Aliveness in These Times
March 17 – in person in Seattle
April 21 – online
May 19 – in person in Seattle
June 16 – online
July 21 – in person in Seattle
August 18 – online
September 8 – in person in Seattle (note: this is not on our usual third Sunday)
October 20 – online
November 17 – in person in Seattle
December 15 – online
* “Salons” first emerged in the 16th century in Italy and France, where poets, writers, intellectuals, and other artists would gather in a host’s drawing room for the pleasure of exchanging ideas.
Health & Wellness Policy
EroSomatics is committed to creating an environment where anyone can attend, and as such we want our spaces to be accessible to people who are immune compromised or at higher risk than average.
For our in person events, please follow these guidelines:
- If you have a cold, the flu, or any symptoms (such as sore throat, coughing, congestion, a fever, or others), please stay home.
- Masks are encouraged (facilitators will be masked).
- Vaccination strongly encouraged, including an up to date booster
- When attending in person, please take a home test for 2-3 days in a row before attending, or a home PCR/molecular test the day of. (We have information about where to get home PCR/molecular tests, if you’d like that! Just ask.)
- As much as possible, in the 7-10 days before the Salon, please minimize unmasked contact with groups, indoors, and with people whose COVID practices & status are unknown
- We will provide air filters (and have some doors/windows open, weather permitting).
- If there are other concerns or requests about health and wellness safety, please let us know and we can discuss.
(We don’t have restrictions or asks for online/Zoom events; please attend at your pleasure.)
To RSVP, fill out this form!
Got any questions about the Salon? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.